Friday, July 12, 2013

Half Way to TWO!

Can you guys believe that our twinkies are 18 months old?!?!?! Seriously, time is flying by, which reminds me that I will be 27 in less than a month...eww.  It's so hard to picture life before the girls.  I feel like they have been around my whole life.  I can't thank God enough for blessing us with them.  They're beautiful, healthy and happy...it doesn't get any better than that =)  Yesterday we found out they are IDENTICAL (blogging about that soon!).  Here are a few pictures of our 18 month photo shoot.  Taking pictures of them is getting harder and harder.  They don't want to stop for a second.  All they want to do is explore and run around.  Enjoy!

 My beautiful family ♥

 We each get to play with one hehe
 Absolutely in love with this man!

 Mama and Isa ♥
 Dada and Juju ♥
 I love that the girls are smiling
 Juliana

They wanted to play with the flower
Isabella



2 comments:

  1. These photos are amazing. The lighting, the clothes and of corse you all look so good. I can't believe the twinkies are almost two. Why do they have to grow so fast? I never knew kids grew so fast until I had Vida. They grow fast... Like puppies. You are such a great mommy. I'm so happy I have you in my life to help me and give me advice. But in all seriousness, when is the next baby coming? Can you imagine a little boy? He would be gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Acsa, you're so sweet! I agree, I didn't realize how fast it goes until having my own kids. Thank you, I will try to give you advice in any way I can =) Baby #3 won't be for a while. A little boy does sound fun!

      Delete